LUNCH Menu -
- Monday, 11/29 - Pancakes, or Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
- Tuesday, 11/30 - Hot Dog, or Sunbutter & Jelly Sandwich
- Wednesday, 12/1 - Popcorn Chicken, or Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
- Thursday, 12/2 - Cheeseburger, or Sunbutter & Jelly Sandwich
- Friday, 12/3 - Spicy Chicken Patty, or Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
Boys' Basketball - Tryouts will be held on Monday, 12/13. 6th and 7th graders will try out after school from 2:30-5:00. 8th graders will try out from 5:00-7:00. All 8th graders must go home after school and return for the 5pm tryout. 6th & 7th graders should visit Mrs. Rudolph in Room 203 for permission slip. 8th graders should get their permission slips in the bins by the front office.
Yearbook Club - The next meeting will be Monday, 11/29.
Cheerleading - All 6th, 7th & 8th grade girls interested in trying out for the Palos South Cheerleading Squad should pick up a Tryout Packet from Mrs. Parting (Rm 110) or Mrs. Schuller (Music Room) during connections this week. All forms are due Monday, 11/29. Let's Go Cardinals! Packet is also online: HERE.
Club Action - Club Action is sponsoring the Cans of Caring Food Drive again this year to collect canned goods and non-perishable items throughout the month of November & December for the Palos Township Food Pantry. Cub Action members will come around each week to collect the items. Please check expiration dates before turning in items! The Connections class that collects the most items will win a great prize with the "Can Do" attitude. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Cribbage & Board Game Club - Meets on Tuesday & Thursday this week in the Red Capstone Room.
Student Council - This week's Student Council meeting has been canceled. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 8th from 2:40-3:40 in the Little Theater. Students can check the StuCo bulletin board for the new store work schedule.
Sweet Guess, sponsored by Student Council - The Cardinal's Sweet Tooth contest begins today. Guesses can be made during connections (outside Mr. Schaaf's Room 237) or during lunch next to the school store. First guess is free. Each additional guess is 25 cents, or 3 guesses for 50 cents.
CLUB MEETING DAYS -
- Mondays - Yearbook, Percussion Ensemble, 6th Grade After School Gym
- Tuesdays - Art (before school), Book Club, Club Action, Mathletes, Board Games & Cribbage
- Wednesdays - Diversity Club, Performing Arts Ensemble, Student Council
- Thursdays - Environmental Club, Newspaper Club, Model UN, Cribbage & Board Games.
- Fridays - NONE. No clubs meet on Fridays.
Please note: Homework Club meets Monday through Thursday, does not require a permission slip and students are welcome to drop-in as needed for quiet study time.