ALL REQUIRED RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Palos School District 118
REQUIRED RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS
- Original/Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency, includes one item from Category I and two items from Category II (in addition to driver’s license/State ID)
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
If student is new to the District or has moved within the District, Proof of Residency must be provided.
(one of the following specific documents are required)
- Homeowner(s): Must provide current mortgage statement (or signed and dated mortgage papers, and/or closing documents such as HUD-1 (RESPA) if new ownership or if the property is not mortgaged).
- Renter(s) with lease: Signed and dated Lease and proof of last month’s payment.
- Renter(s) without lease: signed and dated letter of residence from landlord in lieu of Lease and proof of last month’s payment (Palos 118 - Form 760:E1). The E1 form must be notarized.
- Living with a District Resident: Signed and dated by individual responsible for the residence. Proof of occupancy from owner and Parent/Guardian. (Palos 118 - Form 760:E2). The E2 form must be notarized.
- Other: Situations other than above must be reviewed by the Superintendent’s Office.
(Two documents in addition to Driver’s License/State ID showing
property address and parent/guardian’s name are required)
- Driver’s license/State ID (required)
- Gas Bill
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Cable Bill
- Cell Phone Bill
- Automobile Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- Homeowner/Rental Insurance Policy
- Current Public Aid Card
- Current Tax Bill with proof of payment
New Residency Suggestions
- US Mail Change of Address Form
- Cable Service Installation
- Moving Company Receipt
- Bank Change of Address Verification
- Employer Change of Address Verification Letter
- Physical/Immunization Form (by July 1st ) - all new students transferring in, and students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and sixth grade.
- Vision Exam Form (by October 15th of SY) - kindergarten or students entering an Illinois school for the first time.
- Dental Exam Form (by May 15th of SY) - all students entering kindergarten, second, and sixth grade.
- Student in Good Standing Form from prior school if student is transferring in (Grades 1st-8th)
- Medical Forms can be found on the District Website under Quick Links – District Medical Forms
Contact the school office if you are unable to register your child at this time or for further information.
Palos West: 12700 South 104th Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-6888 Fax: 708-923-7064
Palos East: 7700 W. 127th St., Palos Heights, IL 60463 Phone: 708-448-1084 Fax: 708-923-7077
Palos South: 13100 South 82nd Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-5971 Fax: 708-448-0754