Registering a New Student
for NEXT School Year
Welcome to Palos School District 118! Skyward, the platform we use for our Student Information System, is user-friendly and allows us to store and manage student information efficiently and securely.
New to District 118
Request a login account using a valid email address. If you don’t already have an email address, you may obtain a free email account through a service such as Hotmail, Yahoo, or Google. Your login and password will be sent to this email address. Use the link in the email or on the screen to begin the process.
- Q. Can a grandparent or other non-custodial person register a child for school?
- Q: What do I need to prove residency?
- Q: My family is renting our home within the Palos 118 attendance boundaries. What do I bring to show proof of residency?
- Q: My child and I are living with another district resident. What documentation is required to show proof of residency?
- Q: When do I need to have my child’s health information returned to school?
ALL REQUIRED RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Contact the school office if you are unable to register your child at this time or for further information.
Palos West: 12700 South 104th Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-6888 Fax: 708-923-7064
Palos East: 7700 W. 127th St., Palos Heights, IL 60463 Phone: 708-448-1084 Fax: 708-923-7077
Palos South: 13100 South 82nd Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-5971 Fax: 708-448-0754