RESIDENCY VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Parents/guardians must verify residency in order for their child to attend Palos 118 schools. The following is a guide for information that will verify residency:
1. Category of Residency (Must select one category, and provide listed documents.)
- Homeowner(s): Must provide current mortgage statement (or signed and dated mortgage papers, and/or closing documents such as HUD-1 (RESPA) if new ownership or if the property is not mortgaged.
- Renter(s) with lease: Signed and dated Lease and proof of last month’s payment.
- Renter(s) without lease: signed and dated letter of residence from landlord in lieu of Lease and proof of last month’s payment (Palos 118 form 760:E1).
- Living with a District Resident: Signed and dated by individual responsible for the residence. Proof of occupancy from owner and Parent/Guardian. (Palos 118 – Form 760:E2).
- Other: Situations other than above must be reviewed by the building principal.
2. Proof of Occupancy (Must provide three items.) Parent/guardian must provide three of the items from the list below which must include the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence:
New Resident Suggestions: