Registering Additional Student
Skyward, the platform we currently use for our Student Information System, is user-friendly and allows us to store and manage student information efficiently and securely.
Already have student(s) enrolled in District 118
Log into Family Access with your existing username and password.
Click “New Student Online Enrollment” and complete application.
Parents registering their child for the current school (2017-2018) year can visit your child's school anytime. Bring the registration documents (see below) at that time.
REGISTRATION IS FASTER AND IS USUALLY COMPLETED IN ONE VISIT IF
PARENTS/GUARDIANS COME PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- CHILD’S AGE: Your child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2018 in order to register.
- PARENT REGISTERING NEEDS PHOTO ID: Driver’s license or state ID with current address REQUIRED
- ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Certificate of live birth.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY: In addition to photo ID, registering parent must provide original documents which include parent/guardian’s mortgage payment or closing documents or lease with current payment. Two other forms of proof as listed below in FAQ.
- CONTACT AND STUDENT BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Registering parent/guardian must provide contact information (e.g., phone numbers home, cell, work) for both natural parents. In addition, any information on special needs for the child (e.g., special health concerns such as allergies). See reverse for more information about specific examples.
- To expedite the registration process, last names A-L please come between 9:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m, last names M-Z come between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Contact the school office if you are unable to register your child at this time or for further information.
Palos West: 12700 South 104th Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-6888 Fax: 708-923-7064
Palos East: 7700 W. 127th St., Palos Heights, IL 60463 Phone: 708-448-1084 Fax: 708-923-7077
Palos South: 13100 South 82nd Ave., Palos Park, IL 60464 Phone: 708-448-5971 Fax: 708-448-0754
- Q. Can a grandparent or other non-custodial person register a child for school?
- Q: What do I need to prove residency?
- Q: My family is renting our home within the Palos 118 attendance boundaries. What do I bring to show proof of residency?
- Q: My child and I are living with another district resident. What documentation is required to show proof of residency?
- Q: When do I need to have my child’s health information returned to school?
Proof of occupancy: Parent/guardian must provide a photo ID with current address, mortgage or closing documents with current payment, and two other items from the list below which must include the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence:
New Resident Suggestions