Children's Nutrition & Health
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Bright Futures at Georgetown University
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute We Can!
- Nutrition Explorations
- ChooseMyPlate.gov: A wealth of information and tools on nutrition based on the newly revised nutrition guidelines. This site include My Plate, an online dietary and physical activity assessment tool that provides information on your diet quality and physical activity status, related nutrition messages, and links to nutrient and physical activity information.
- Five a Day For Better Health: This is a national program to encourage all Americans to eat 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day for good health. Don't miss the fact-filled reference center; the music, games, and videos; or the Five A Day family materials.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005: View guidelines from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Finding Your Way to a Healthier You: View a brochure based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines to help you get healthier.
- How to Understand and Use the Nutrition Facts Label: Learn more from the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition about reading food labels.