Safety Rules for Walkers
- Walk on the left side of the road facing traffic.
- Walk at the edge of the road, use sidewalks where possible.
- Stop, look, and listen before proceeding across intersections.
- Refuse to talk with strangers. Do not accept rides.
- Use extreme caution in inclement weather.
- Students brought to school by car are to be discharged and picked up in designated areas as determined by building principal.
- Observe directions of crossing guards and assist young children to cross safely.