Five District Goals
The district has set five major goals.
- Goal I: To Maximize the Educational Potential of Every Student to be a Successful Life-Long Learner
- Goal II: To Build a Connected Learning Community
- Goal III: To Provide a Safe, Orderly, and Caring Learning Environment
- Goal IV: To Manage and Plan for Financial Integrity
- Goal V: To Commit to Continuous Improvement
The Board of Education approved biennial goals and action targets for 2016-2018 which are aligned to these goals and categorized into five focus areas to meet the continued expectation for excellence in our schools.
Capacity Building & Leadership Development
Communication & Stakeholder Engagement
Curriculum & Instruction
Human Resources & Professional Development
Financial & Facilities Management